Friday, October 10, 2008

sweata weatha

I'm not sure how many of you have seen Bronx Beat from SNL. Especially the one where they talk about the "sweataweatha." I looked all over and could not find a video of it anywhere! Rather frustating.
But anyway, this week has been just that! Sweater weather! I'm wearing a sweater today! Which makes me very happy. Fall has finally come here! I mean for Colorado we were having some awfully warm fall days, like high 70s to 80s. But today it's reached only like 45 or so. Yesterday was supposedly to be 76, totally wasn't. More like 56. This weekend they're predicting our first snow as well! A little early, but actually I'm ready. I love this weather, I really do. :)

2 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

OHHH-I SO know what you mean! I LOVE wearing sweaters and being all bundled up! And while we won't be seeing snow here, I was very much loving the 53 degree temp as I came to work this morning!

P.S. Since WE won't get snow, you must share YOUR snow with us! ;-)

Talia said...

hehe. We ALMOST have "sweata weatha" ourselves. It's positively delightful. Fall is simply the best!!