Tuesday, October 7, 2008

autumn weekend pictures

There's just something about the gold and red and orange of fall colors that gets me. They're just so breathtaking and make me want to praise the Lord for His amazing and awesome handiwork!
You'll see just what I mean.
Picture time! These are all credited to my dad! Such a great photographer


Check out that sky
gorgeous.

horse riders!




Chris and I on the hike...why do I look so bored?


dew on the leaves

Firey red and orange


Green and gold


Lydia took her senior pictures up there. Oh so lovely!

Classic wall shot.
Group shot minus Lydia
Sisterly love.

beautiful.

from a distance.
Lydia and Lily Lake.

snow-capped mountains



look at all those colors!

climbing. such an amazing view from up there





reflection. one of my favorites.

scenery


Elk Fest. disgusting hair right?

owl.
I hope you enjoyed the wonder and beauty of the gorgeous scenery. Colorado in fall is practically perfect.

4 comments:

Talia said...

oh, Dad's pictures are stunning. I can't believe how gorgeous it is. Lydia's pictures are so beautiful too, I can hardly pick my favorite one of her.
Thanks for posting them all! I especially love the family picture and must get a print of it for my wall...

how fun that Chris got to go too. It looks like he had fun. :)

*CPA* Su said...

OHHH-I'm so glad you posted the rest of the pictures from your wonderful weekend! That place is GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

hey,
I like the Pictures. Very nice.

Unknown said...

You and Lydia knock my socks off. These pictures are amazing and you two are very very beautiful!