Monday, November 3, 2008

Mmm pumpkin

There's just something about the taste of pumpkin this time of year. I know my tastebuds crave for it. So Saturday I made pumpkin streusel bread(thanks, Talia!)! And boy, was it ever yummy. :) We took a few loaves to church and I don't think I've ever gotten that many compliments on food before. I believe the words "sinful", "fabulous", and "pretty dang good" were used. And one person asked me how much I liked him and if I did I was to bake him more bread. He also, I believe, said that Chris would be one lucky man. haha! So yay for success!



3 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

Do tell of this wonderful recipe??? Please share! =)

Jerusha Abigail said...

I shall get on that! and possibly that applesauce bread from before as well. :)

Talia said...

this pumpkin bread is actually going to be my Tasty Tuesday today! So you can link to it if you want, when I get it up. It's the BEST EVER, so glad you agree.

And Chris will be very fortunate indeed, I have to agree!! :)