Monday, November 10, 2008

"when you're here, you're family"

That's right, Olive Garden! One of my favorite restaurants ever! So Saturday night, Lydia, Christopher, Rebecca, and I went out to dinner for some delicious Italian food. This was Chris's first ever time there(I know, what?! crazy) so that was fun! I always get so excited for that first bite of their amazing breadsticks and fettucine alfredo(I'm super predictable, I don't think once have I gone when I didn't get that. haha). We had such a nice waitress too, who said you're welcome each and every time we said thank you, which was like constantly. Lol.
And you know there's a benefit to not being a big eater, I get to have two meals from one! So last night, I got to have Fettucine again! Yum yum! :)

Chris and I.
He always seems to be talking in pictures..but he's still cute. :)
Since it was his first time,
we of course had to commemorate that first bite of a warm breadstick.

Pretty girls, Becca and Lydia


Sharing their Caramel Hazelnut Macchiato.




3 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

Has he been living in a CAVE?!?! NEVER been to Olive Garden?!?! Crazy boy!!! So glad you got to commemorate such a momentous occasion!

Talia said...

I can't believe he's NEVER been to Olive Garden... it's a good thing you've finally introduced him!!
and now I'm so hungry for breadsticks, it's not even funny... gee thanks! :)

Ashlei Paige said...

ohhhhhh i love the olive garden....you're making me hungry =P