Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Party pictures!

So my birthday party was pretty fabulous! And I shall show you through pictures, over a week later. =]
Many people say I look like Miley Cyrus,
so I got a picture of her that said Jerusha, Secret Star.
There were actually people who thought I was being given a picture of myself.


ready to open presents! (note the cake and lovely flowers)

Supernatural!! Best tv show ever!


How me can we get? :)



Yes, I received a sock monkey




Me on the new bike! We go well together, right?




Chris and I




Playing some bocce ball, in the rain.




Friends!

Hannah, Chelsea, me, and Aaron



Piled on the chair! =]


So yes, quite the excellent party!










8 comments:

chris said...

pretty sure that caption should technically be
"Chris and me"
;D

by the way, google chrome is pretty neat!

Sunny said...

What a fun birthday party! I love your new shirt, it is definitely "you"!

Talia said...

it is never too late to post party pictures, I say. I STILL haven't blogged about Jeremy's party...

looks like so much fun, sister!! I especially LOVE you on your new bike. Cute, cute. And that shirt is just perfect for you. Who found it for you?

*CPA* Su said...

EEKKK!! A SOCK MONKEY!!! I LOVE sock monkies!!!! I have one that my mom made me when I was a kid and she still sits on my bed. (when I make it...which is rare! LOL!)

Anyways, too fun! Happy Belated! Looks like you had a great time!

Jerusha Abigail said...

Talia, you really need to get on that then dont ya think?
and rebecca and elizabeth found that shirt and decided that HAD to get it!

Jerusha Abigail said...

thanks, Su!! and it's so fun that you still have that sock monkey! there's just something about those that make you feel like a little kid, dontcha think?

Ashlei Paige said...

Aww all your pictures are soo cute!!! And what fun presents!!! I love the fun sized t shirt! too cute.

Ashlei Paige said...

Oh and hey! I loved that kitty robe. it was soo cozy!