Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm it!...again.

So, here’s the rules and then on to the fun! 1. Link to the person who tagged you 2. Post the rules to your blog 3. Write 6 random things about yourself. 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them 5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

I was tagged by Ashlei this time around.

One: I hate cilantro. The smell, the taste. It makes me gag.

Two: I fall asleep almost every night listening to an Angels and Airwaves song, usually The Adventure.

Three: I'm rereading the Anne of Green Gables series for like the 10th time. Those books will never get old to me. They're like kindred spirits. :)

Four: The first movie I ever cried in was Ladder 49. I'm not a big movie crier really. It's more like I tear up. But in that movie, they actually fell.

Five: I once had a dream where I married Steve from Blue's Clues. How's that for random?? Lol.

Six: One of my favorite places is the beach. There's just something about walking barefoot in the sand with the waves lapping at your feet. I so would love to honeymoon in Santa Barbara.

Now, I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone. My excuse is that I have no one left to tag. Oh well.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey hey, thanks for the comment on the pictures. I'm surprised Talia didn't tell you we were going to spend the night up in the mountains...that's quite unnatural. :o)

I know you tagged me, but I'll get around to doing that one of these days.

Talia said...

lol... you are so funny. I can't believe you dreamed that you married Steve!! :)
Love you, sister!