Thursday, August 28, 2008

Floral Fever

Edit: I figured out how to upload pictures from my phone! Yay for me! So these are my flowers now!




There's just something about the look and smell of flowers that just gets me. They can bring a smile to my face and just make me genuinely happier. I love them, no matter the color.

So when Chris and his family showed up to my birthday party a couple hours late, I was a little peeved, gotta admit it. But when Chris walked in the door holding a big bouquet of flowers, he was immediately forgiven! Might be just because it was him, or maybe because I adore flowers.



Not actually mine, but we'll pretend. hehe. Daisies have got to be some of my all-time favorites. It's like in You've Got Mail when she says they just seem so friendly. I so agree! And those bright colors! Every time I walk past the dining room, I just have to stop and admire and breathe them in.

And sunflowers were also included! Oh yay! Another of my favorites. He did good. :)








4 comments:

chris said...

those aren't pictures of your actual flowers?
you guys have free MMS on your phones, right?
i think there should be a way to send the pictures from your phone either to flickr or blogger/blogspot.
if that sounds appealing, feel free to look into it ;)
or i suppose i might get around to it at some point, haha.

Ashlei Paige said...

Awww thats so sweet. Flowers are part magic, i thinks. =]

Unknown said...

aww flowers are the best. Any guy who brings you flowers is a keeper.

Talia said...

it's a good thing he brought you flowers if he was a couple HOURS late. ;)
but yes, flowers are the best!! There is nothing like having fresh flowers around-- it changes the way a room feels.

my husband brought me sunflowers just recently too! Flower twins! :)