Friday, August 15, 2008

Purse game!

So Miss Ashlei tagged me to play this game. So let's go snoop in my purse shall we?

My oh so cute purse, gift from dear Lydia!

Alright, starting from top left.
  • Post-it note holder.
  • Photo holder
  • Powder compact
  • Floral necklace
  • Chocolate tootsie pop
  • Orbit gum
  • Make up bag with all the make up inside
  • Mesh bag with 5 things of lip gloss plus a pair of earrings
  • Wallet, gift from dear Talia
  • Cell phone
  • Ponytail holder
  • Mechanical pencil (cherry printed of course!)
  • Lotion
  • Wedding bubbles
  • Gum wrappers


    Alright, I hope you enjoyed that!

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

too much...imagine if a guy tried to carry all that in his pockets.

Jerusha Abigail said...

haha, sorry. well guys don't need make up or lip gloss or that big of wallets. but yeah i do have excess stuff.

Talia said...

that's about as much as I have in my purse, if not less. Guys just don't get it. :)

I'm still going to steal your purse someday. Just a warning.

Everything in your purse is color-coordinated! Pink! Cuuuute.

Jerusha Abigail said...

true fact. guys will never understand. :)
please, don't. i like my purse! unless i can steal something of yours...like...i'll think of something.

Ashlei Paige said...

Oooh cute wallet!!!! =D