Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

Well, so everyone(Lydia, Ashlei, Kourtni) are all getting blogs now, so I decided hey why not me too! So here I am starting off in this new blogging world. We'll just have to see how this goes. I still need to do the whole picture thing and all, but I'll get there. Now to get some interesting stuff going on so I actually have material to blog about. Haha.
Alright, I think that's it for now. I'll add more later with pictures from recent occasions.
Ta-ta

7 comments:

Talia said...

aw, it's cute!! Love your blog title, honey, it is so perfect for you. :)

I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU GOT ONE TOO!! NOW BOTH MY SISTERS HAVE ONE, YAY YAY YAY!!!

:)

Jeremy said...

Hey hey, time to get off of that MySpace stuff, eh?

Glad to see you're here. :o)

Ashlei Paige said...

You've Been tagged to play the purse game!!! Visit my blog to learn more...

Lydia said...

I'll show you how to do it when I'm wiht you. It's not hard I promise

Kourtni said...

Hey thanks Jerusha! Your sister did my headline thingy... she's very talented! Yours is cute too!

Unknown said...

Wow look at all you ladies and your cute new blogs!! how fun! I can't wait to read about your life. Plus this would be a great place to showcase all those amazing pictures you sisters are always taking

Sunny said...

Hi Jerusha! I'm glad you've jumped on the bandwagon. Blogging is really fun and a great way to stay in touch. I love all the pink!