Friday, January 30, 2009

weekend activities

So this weekend should be pretty fun. I hopefully get to sleep in tomorrow which we all know is delightful. And then Lydia, my dad, and me are going to see the new horror movie The Uninvited! I'm so ready for a good scary movie. Not to mention a movie in theaters. It's been since July!! since I saw one. Woah, shocking. But it's true. Dark Knight in Imax.

After that Lydia and I have to cook and bake for our carry-in dinner at church on Sunday. Then it's off to an open house at a church member who's moving house. Sunday, we've got church, two services, communion and the dinner. So a long day. But hopefully after Lydia and I get to go up to Greeley to hang out!
Fun weekend!
So do any of you have any fun weekend plans?
xoxo

2 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

Nothing big on my weekend plans...watched my niece at Bible quizzing this morning and of course church tomorrow...and a whole lotta time vegging on my couch! :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy your hairy scary movie!! I'm a bigg-o chicken so I don't think I wanna see that movie! ;)

Talia said...

funplans!! I hope you got a chance to do all of it, and I hope I get to hear about it all sometime too. :) LOVE YOU!!