Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the little things

These past few days have been rather lovely. Basically it's the little things that get me. The little things that make me smile and brighten my day. Such as:

*Seeing the boyfriend a few hours earlier than expected* Chatting with my sister for her birthday* Late night phone calls with a best friend* Babysitting little girls at church* Starbucks berry chai tea infusion* Writing and reading stories with my sister* Holding hands* Sweet goodnight texts* Waking up to snow outside* Hearing the words "i love you"* Pretty purple fingernails* American Idol premiere tonight* Watching Friends* Weekend plans* Napping in the car* My new green sweater* A cuppycake blog* Laughing at whatever* Inside jokes* Dove chocolates* Tuesday Starbucks chats* A kiss on the forehead* Bubbly Barristas* Dreams* Morning prayers* Not having to eat the same old cereal again* Trying simple computer games and failing* Being teased(this is only sometimes)* Supernatural* The smell of fresh bread* Sunshine* Best friend texts* Wearing warm furry boots to work* Family time* Waking up to a good song* Snuggling under warm blankets on a chilly night* Hugs* Laughing and chatting with patients*Smiles* Having the best of friends, family, and a boyfriend who all love me* :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbucks Berry Chai Tea Infusion... I'm SO with you! Did you have it cold or hot? It's like cider, I love it. :)

And of course I know you're Talia's sister! Anyone that sweet has to be related to her somehow, haha. Thank you for all the kind comments!

Talia said...

ok, so I LOVE this post. It is just so sweet and cute. You are totally right-- it's the little things! And so many of these things are some of MY favorite things too! :)

*CPA* Su said...

This list is fabulous!!! Makes me want to run right out and try a Berry Chai Tea Infusion! Thanks for reminding us to not let the the little things pass us by!