Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sparkly

Last night it snowed a couple inches. Big, feathery, fairy land flakes too. Gorgeous. But this morning the sun is shining and there's a bright blue sky! So all the white just sparkles. It's rather lovely. And that's how life is: sparkly. My life may not be perfect in every way, I may have boring days(reason why I haven't blogged in over a week or so) and not so great days, but really all in all, it sparkles. Cheesy maybe, yes, but still. :P
I have a wonderful family, an amazing boyfriend, and I have friends coming to visit soon! I get to see Liz from South Dakota whom I haven't seen since the 4th of July next week!! And then another South Dakota friend in March and then California friends whom I haven't seen in over a year in April!! YAY! :) I'm pretty excited!
Friday, Lydia and I have Kid's Night Out again. We're going to make fun heart sugar cookies! And Saturday is of course Valentine's Day! I don't really have any big plans...I'm not even sure Chris and I are going out then, but he'll definitely be with me and no matter what we do, it will be lovely I'm sure!
Last Saturday, Rebecca came over to hang out which was fun! We went and got Starbucks at the biggest Starbucks out there, I swear. And then we went and chilled at the mall for a little while. I didn't feel that great that day, which sucked....but nonetheless still fun! Although Saturday night I think I got like 4 hours of sleep. I laid in bed for hours not able to fall asleep, so I was rather exhausted Sunday and we had company too. *sigh* so it goes. And that's my life. Sparkly. :)
Anyways, back to work. Happy Wednesday folks!!

2 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

Your 'sparkly' life sounds so fabulous! You are always surrounded with dear friends and family and you seem to be able to appreciate all of the little things in life...and that is wonderful! AHHH! And snow...I could only dream of it! :)

Talia said...

how cute are you, sister, you and your sparkly life!! I love your comparison, and this whole post.
Which friends from CA are coming in April??