Wednesday, March 25, 2009

whatever on a wednesday

So, how cute is my new layout?! And SO me! Polka dots and cherries...me all the way! I'm kinda in love with it. haha. So thank you Susan for the great link! :)
I'm just working away here at the office. I had my first CAR today, which is a Chiropractic Assistant's Report. Basically just go over office policies and payment plans and such. So that was good.
And I'm so so excited! My bestie, Hannah, asked me to be her maid of honor yesterday so I'm super happy! It's going to be wonderful! :)
And tomorrow it looks like we might get a snow day from work!! They're predicting like 18 inches especially on the I-25 route we take, so that could be cool! We so desperately need snow! And a day off..won't say no to that. hehe.
Anyways short random post, but happy Wednesday people! <3

2 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

It is SUPER DUPER cute!!! I love it. I'm so glad I happened upon this new little site! :)

And ohhh...I wish I could have a snow day, but I'm guessing I will have no such luck!

Talia said...

your layout is SO cute!! And so very you... it couldn't be any more perfect. :)

I haven't been commenting on ANYONE'S blogs lately, but of course I had to comment on at least one of yours, sister. hehe

love you!