Friday, December 19, 2008

seesterly love

So Lydia keeps asking me if I'm writing a blog about her. I think she's perhaps joking, but you never know. haha. So I decided, hey why not.
So about my sister Lydia. The one that gets mistaken for my twin almost every other day. the one who can finish my sentences and even say the exact same random thing at the exact same time. The one who gets me and takes part in my silliness and seriousness. The one who I can talk to for hours about practically nothing, but yet everything. The one who I know will always be there for me, as I will for her. The one who teases me continuously just because she's a couple inches taller. The one who seems to be so much more mature than I am. It's pretty unfair sometimes. But how I love her.

She loves me pretty well too. Whether she's giving me kisses,



or scowling at me (ignore Chris as he's not a sister),


or sunburned and not so lovely with me on car trips.


And in just 9( NINE!!) days we get to add another sister to the whole sisterly love experience. Our dearest older sister who is one of the loveliest and sweetest people out there. How I love her too!


Feeling the sisterly love vibe?

3 comments:

Lydia said...

haha I was joking of course, but hey I won't say no to a blog dedicated to me.
How sweet it was too! Thanks for all the things you said about me! You're too nice. I think them too about you!
xoxoxo

*CPA* Su said...

I love hearing all about you and your sisters and your wonderful relationship!! How blessed you are! And I know in just a few days, you will add so many more memories to your books. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories!

Talia said...

Was it hard to think of that many nice things to say about Lydia???

KIDDING!!!! Our Lydia is wonderful and I love her SO much. This was such a sweet sister post, and I feel incredibly blessed that I got the two most amazing sisters ever. :) You are both adorable, too.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BOTH!