Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been one week

Who knows why I only end up blogging once a week. I guess my life isn't too thrilling or something.
So these are the highlights:
  • I won Steph's blog giveway! So yay for me! I like never win anything, so I'm pretty excited. Pretty nails, here I come! Thank you, Steph!
  • It's currently 0 degrees outsides, yep zero. Brrr! And yesterday to church when it was like 2 I wore a skirt with heels, bare legs. Genius there.
  • Saturday night was our church's Christmas program. We sang a whole bunch of Christmas carols, which I just love. We've got some good voices there too, which is extra nice.
  • Lydia and I have basically all our presents wrapped and I must say they look just lovely sitting under the tree. We went with a blue and silver theme so they all match with their paper and ribbons and mini ornaments as gift tags.
  • We finished season 3 of Supernatural. So very sad. Now to wait for season 4. Oh, the suspense!
  • I cannot get enough of Josh Groban's Little Drummer Boy song. I just love it. Oh so good.
  • Being with my boy when I'm not feeling particularly well is definitely one of the best get well methods. They say holding hands releases feel good hormones or whatever; so true.
  • My mom's fudge puddles and rainbow bars are still just as delicious and sinfully good as they are every year.
  • Saturday I went to coffee with Stephanie, one of Chris's sisters, and we talked for a good 3 hours. That was pretty nice since we don't really talk much. So catching up is fun!
  • It's only 13 days till I get some sister and auntie time! Goody goody gumdrops for that! :)

3 comments:

Ashlei Paige said...

theres so many wonderful things in this blog! i'm glad you're feeling the holiday spirit =]

*CPA* Su said...

Congrats on your win, Chica Bonita!! You'll have to blog what color you chose!

P.S. you can catch a pic of me wearing my new scarf in Steph's most recent post! ;)

Talia said...

I just listened to Josh Groban's LIttle Drummer Boy yesterday, and of course I thought of you! It is a wonderful song, indeed. I love ALL his Christmas music. Why don't I have that album yet?? Hmmm.

Such a lovely little holiday post. And YAY for our visit getting SO CLOSE. Like I said, I CAN'T WAIT. :)